Text Below This Video
Providers are famous for starting and failing at what they believe to be promising ancillary service programs for their patients. Coordination of delivery, ease of access, and available staffing all play a role in these well intentioned efforts.
In a perfect world the physician clients of Ancillary Service Providers would automatically, via technology, identify and engage each and every patient found to have medical necessity for their product or service. No more hoping the provider or staff remembers to make the orders. That world is here today!
In the value-based world, led by population health assessments, once medical necessity is found the physician must order the service or face financial penalties, unless the patient declines the service.
Let’s take a look at your benefits with the Precision program!
1. When medical necessity is found, the physician must order the services or face financial penalties. We simply load your medical necessity guidelines into our system.
2. With one click we then engage the physician’s entire patient population with a special Health Risk Assessment, querying for your medical necessity. Your service is now the only option on those physician’s portal. No waiting for the patient to visit; ALL patients are contacted at once.
3. These efforts result in far more, and a broader variety of services that your physicians are missing and/or currently not ordering.
4. There is no cost to you if the physician joins our program or is allowed to legally and financially benefit from your program. If only you benefit (labs, etc.), the cost is $10; $5 to identify medical necessity and $5 to automatically send only qualified patients a hyperlink to enroll or engage. Consider it a technology cost or COG.
5. If the physician signs up for our program (see below), which they all need to do, you are also paid handsomely as a rep for that account. Please go here for details. 6. Just as you are introducing your physicians to our program, other ancillary service providers are doing the same. Their physician clients are also candidates for your services which leads to explosive and exponential growth.
Precision Value Based Management
Copyright © 2022 Precision VBM - All Rights Reserved.