In a recent 90-minute face-to-face networking meeting with a healthcare legend who has taken multiple companies from startups to exits over $1 billion, I was told the following quote; “Doug I’ve now been in healthcare over 50 years, and I can tell you that probably only 30 people in the country understand 30% of what you just explained, and you are exactly correct. That is the opportunity. It’s a shame that so many prominent organizations will fail because they don’t recognize your vision of the path forward. What can I do to help?”.
Check out this great video
Please spend two minutes reviewing the information below, and then click on the tab above for more collateral information. No data analytics or EHR platform can deliver these services. This short exercise will answer 90% of your questions and save us an hour in confusing explanations because we will be speaking the same language. A sincere thank you in advance!
Precision owns the very technology used to grade and rank providers to CMS mandated standards for health plans, hospital systems, ACOs, provider groups, etc. Because of this, we know exactly what is expected of every provider and the individual medical necessities of each patient. We are the only ones with this technology as the architects of these proprietary and sophisticated algorithms are partners in our company. In the value-based world, failure to act on medical necessities results in penalties, even if you don't know they exist. We find ALL of these gaps then and complete the tasks on behalf of the provider in the background away from the workflow of their office and staff. How?
Within our platform, every time there is a new encounter, new medical necessities and care plans are automatically generated in seven categories to the CMS Standard of Care (SOC). These categories are assessments, diagnostics, ancillaries, CCM/RPM/TCM/BHI/ACP, identifying a new untreated diagnosis, identifying the need for a specialist, and making interdepartmental referrals in hospitals or health systems.
This process is ongoing and updated with each new encounter, which allows us to accurately project the cost of care for any patient or employee population at any given moment.
Whether the treatment standard is MACRA, MIPS, HEDIS, STAR, or Quality Care Measures, our platform pivots to those measures to assure superb value-based metrics. We can also apply different value-based measures and rules to each payer group based on their specific individual group requirements.
Precision's technology features our own proprietary Dynamic Clinical Synchronization (DCS) … Regardless of measurement platform, payer type, and internally developed Quality Metrics, the provider is first and foremost responsible for meeting the Standard of Care (SOC) for their patients.
By seamlessly combining the management of the SOC based on your protocols and applicable necessity rules, while incorporating your own internal quality metrics and protocols, we can help maximize revenue while minimizing the risk of compliance penalties. Ensuring all these factors are managed simultaneously is critical and unique to the Precision solution. This is often overlooked when understanding global financial performance and delivering best in class Value Based Management Services.
How can a provider possibly service all of these new demands that are outside of the typical scope of their daily practice? They can't. We have assembled a national Virtual Provider Network (VPN) staff of tens of thousands of PAs, Mas, and Health Coaches who perform these tasks for the providers in the background away from their office and staff workflow.
In short - We maximize compliance and revenue in the fee-for-service space and outperform by many multiples at a fraction of the cost on the capitated side. By the end of 2022 providers must be value-based compliant or face increasing penalties and the possibility of being phased out as a Medicare provider. Presently less than 6% of providers are minimally compliant to avoid penalties.
Our best performing provider (Individual NPI) on day one had missed out on $554,559.26 in revenue for mandated services where medical necessity was missed or not acted upon. The only thing worse than missing out on this revenue is being penalized for not taking it and that is exactly what is happening. Most are $600K to 1.2 million range.
Benefits to the Provider:
1. Engage the entire patient population with one click rather than waiting for them to appear on your office schedule. Scaled up compliance and revenue NOW!
2. There is no upfront cost, and nothing is owed until after the insurance pays. 3. We do EVERYTHING required of the practice in the background away from the workflow of the office and staff with our Virtual Provider Network (VPN).
4. Value-based billing is complicated, so we can bill on your behalf ONLY for services that we provide for you. This includes Strategic Coding Optimization for your entire practice and real-time claims management assuring optimal and timely cash flow with no burden to your
staff. Payments come to you as always.
5. DID YOU KNOW– Failure to perform medically necessary services such as AWV, CCM, RPM, TCM, and BHI will assure that you have no risk share gains in your MSSP? Now under the new ACO REACH program, you are required to perform these services. If you're currently in an ACO or other MSSP, we will make you a top performer. Want to join ours, you can do that as well.
6. Already have an in-house program such as CCM, RPM, Sleep, Allergy, ANS, etc.? We can grow those for you as well by identifying medical necessity and then engaging your patients to enroll. This includes commercial patients.
7. Ready to find out what your practice is leaving on the table? Please click on the Signup tab above for your complimentary analysis. See exactly how CMS currently sees you!
Precision Value Based Management
Copyright © 2022 Precision VBM - All Rights Reserved.