As government and regulatory agencies across the world work toward managing health needs across distinct populations, the ability to efficiently allocate limited resources has become a universal challenge. No matter the cultural or population characteristics of the country, Person Centered Engagement and the concept of Service Value must be achieved for any health entity to be truly successful.
Within the United States (US) the healthcare system is extremely complex. Not only does it have various payor types (government, state, commercial and private pay), but it also has various regulatory and quality management rules that apply to each of those payors. In this environment, delivering high quality care at an affordable price, while also ensuring financial viability is extremely challenging.
Other factors which also need to be addressed by most countries, in varying degrees, include:
· Labor and staffing limitations
· Technology infrastructure limitations
· Provider shortages
· Funding priorities and limitations
· Political circumstances
· Cultural preferences
Precision has worked to create a tiered service model to effectively address these challenges. The methodology is built around the concept of leading with technology and managing with people. Simply put, we focus on delivering the right care at the right time and at an affordable price. As such, Precision has been internationally recognized for outstanding leadership in the health care space for the technology, innovation, and services that it provides. The components of the model are listed below and can be used anywhere in the world:
1. Precision’s Technology Platform: This technology is designed to quickly and efficiently engage with customers electronically. It also provides data analysis capabilities to identify gaps in care, quality performance compliance and patient management tools. Importantly, the system is completely customizable based on payor reimbursement or quality benchmarks so that a deep understanding of health care needs can be obtained anywhere in the world. This increases efficiency of individualized patient care, while also ensuring Population Health needs can be effectively understood at all levels. Only Precision has this proprietary technology.
2. Precision Risk Stratification: This unique technology is used to ensure accuracy of patient risk at the individual level. This is achieved through a curated Health Provider interaction with a patient that allows the provider to gain a thorough understanding of actual and historical health problems. Though used for each individual patient, the resultant improvement in consistency of health data collection allows this technology to be used for Population Health management efforts as well.
3. Precision Service Solutions: This is a proven methodology of service delivery designed to leverage the technologies noted above with the understanding of the needs and resources available for a given customer. In some cases, there are local resources that can be combined with remote resources to create a solution. In some cases, the solution must be built from the ground up due to a lack of local resources. Ultimately, each implementation is different and must be managed based on the unique needs of the customer.
When taken together, the Precision Model is uniquely positioned to create real value, real quality and real efficiency anywhere in the world. Let’s put the Precision Model and the Precision Leadership Team, with over 100 years of combined Health Service Delivery, Health IT, Health Management and Quality Assurance, to work for you!
Precision Value Based Management
Copyright © 2023 Precision VBM - All Rights Reserved.