CMS offers special pilot programs and services under the Department of Innovation through a series of Direct Contracting Entities (DCEs). PVBM is currently working with three DCEs with three different compensation structures for providers based on the number of traditional Medicare patients in the practice. THIS DCE initially pays $30 per patient per month, (pppm) plus 100% of the Medicare Fee Schedule. Over the next four years, improved performances can mean improved ppm. For further information, please review the attachments below to explore if you qualify.
1. DCE Information Sheet - 15 Bullet Points.
2. The DCE Introduction is about PVBM's relationship with this DCE. Please complete and return the requested provider information immediately.
3. The DCE Attestation – Though most providers bill some multiple above the Medicare Fee Schedule, the Attestation simply states the well-known fact that no matter what you bill, CMS only reimburses 100% of the fee schedule. Please sign page 5 and return immediately. We already have your other information. *NOTE - We are awaiting an updated Attestation.
4. Already in a Medicare Shared Savings Plan? Better read #4 TODAY!
5. The CMS Primary Care Initiatives file describes the program outline.